The reason why you should have started using text marketing yesterday!
1. 98% of all text messages are read vs. 29% of Tweets vs. 12% of Facebook posts vs. 20% of emails!
2. 94% of your customers will read your text within 90 seconds!
Email does not have the same urgency as a text message. Once you hear that beep sound on your phone, you automatically read it! Compare this to email which people read every 3 to 5 days.
3. Unlike email text message will not go to a junk folder or be overseen!
Your customers today are overloaded with so many daily email messages that your email message is likely to go to the junk folder or get overlooked.
4. How about that coupon that you want to send to your customers?
Do you know that mobile coupons are 10 times more likely to be redeemed and they are so easy to send! For example; Save 10% off any purchase today only! Text coupon code: SAVE to 40691- Visit us at www.mywebsite.com!
5. You will crush your competition!
While the rest of your competitors will be using email only, you will use both email and text marketing to kick more ass!
6. Texting plays nice!
You can combine text marketing with social and email marketing to grow your list and communicate more effectively. For example; post on your facebook or send an email “Hi everyone, text: SAVE to 40691 to receive a coupon to use on our website today!”
7. The average person looks at their phone 150 per day!
This means that if you send your customers a text, they will see it right away!
Ways an ecommerce site can use text marketing:
Send special coupons to your customers. Text coupons are 10 times more likely to be redeemed!
2. Birthday reminders!
Send a text to your customers, wishing them a happy birthday, you can even include a coupon for them to use and feel extra special.
3. Set it and forget it automated messages!
With Mobile Temptation, you can automate any message you want!
4. Polls and Questionnaires!
Get inside insight on where you stand with your customers. Send polls to see which new products they like or want! You can also text questionnaires to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.